Tuesday, January 1, 2008

These boots were made for walkin'

Well, these sneakers were anyhow. Good thing, too, 'cause yesterday we finally bought the treadmill we've been watching for a while. I did my research and made my choice. When it's carpet shampooin' time, I can fold it up and roll it to the side. It's got automatic incline and several built in workouts. It's got the quiet-belt feature (or somethin' like that anyhow), and the belt is padded as well, which my knees will be grateful for. It's going to go in my bedroom. Yep. In my boo-dwah. Working from home the way we both do, most of our days are spent in our office, which is upstairs. The bedroom is just a few steps away, so I can walk down the hallway and watch one of my favorite shows while doing something good for myself. So go ahead, Mother Nature! Rain! Snow! Sleet even! Shake n' bake! I can still get my daily exercise!

New Year's Day weight: 223.4

No comments: