Monday, January 28, 2008

Okay, this is confusing

I spent days obsessively recording every bite of food and sip of liquid, every minute on the treadmill and every weight lifted, and then I got sick with another blasted sinus infection. All I wanted to eat or drink was acid-y stuff, mainly tomato soup and orange juice. Now, those are Bozo no-nos for a bandster because they're considered empty calories, passing right through the smaller upper stomach to the lower portion without contributing to satiety or fullness.

But for whatever reason, it seemed to kick my weight loss back into gear because I lost the two pounds I'd gained when I restarted regular foods plus a little more.

Oh well. I reckon I'll get fussed at for not following the band rules when I go back to the doctor Wednesday, but at least the scales will show progress.

Today's weight: 217.2

1 comment:

Jill said...

Progress! I hope that you are feeling better....

I tagged you... if you would like, visit my blog and play along! :-)