Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pre-op day!


Here it is, the clear-liquids-only day. I've got ready-made Jello cups in the fridge, sugar-free fruit pops in the freezer, and caffeine-free, sugar-free peach tea packets to jazz up my bottled water. My hubby, bless his li'l ol' heart, is going to spend the day painting our bedroom so I don't have to come home to blah white walls. It's a project we're all set for, but he's got his mind made up to have it done today. Aaahhh. My heart goes pitter-patter when this man gets his mind made up. It's just so darned...manly. Yummmmm-oh!


Oops, back on track here. Today I'll remove the spicy, spunky, fun red polish from my toes and the clear from my fingernails, pack a bag for an overnight hospital stay (Kleenex with Lotion? Check. Blistex? Check. Table fan in case I get hot? Check. Socks in case my feet get cold while trying to cool down the rest of me? Check.), and make sure everything I need in the morning is staged and ready to go, especially since I know that between being nervous, caffeine-less, and downright HUNGRY, my brain won't be functioning worth a plug nickel.


So, here's where I start my before and during. Weight today: 238.6 lbs. Measurements? Hah! What do I look like here? A glutton (for punishment)?!


4 comments:

Jill said...

You are in my prayers. This is such an exciting Christmas present and life change for the New Year! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!

Jill (Nanny J's daughter)

Holyrowly said...

I will be praying for you Becky. BTW: Eric & I love your pic. It's my desktop pic now. We miss you guys!

Rayster: Call us and let us know when it's over.

Love Yas!

CatieCupCake said...

Will keep good thoughts going for you....I know you will do well...you are a strong woman who is determined...I admire you.

GailD said...

I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Praying all goes smoothly, and even better than expected!